- Glass cakes with five flavours are fresh cakes with high-end imported ingredients.
- Crispy, cool, transparent crust spreads a pure, gentle aroma from the ingredients of 100% fresh leaves, tubers and fruit blended with coconut green bean paste to create a unique and impressive product line. With 5 natural flavors of Vietnamese villages: taro, corn, ramie leaves, Gac fruit, pineapple leaves create natural flavors and colors, not only delicious but also nutritious and good for health.
The cake is produced on a modern machinery technology line, applying quality management process ISO 22000:2005.
-Bao Minh Glass Cakes are suitable for daily use and as gifts.
-Flavor: 5 flavors: taro, gac fruit, corn, pineapple leaves, ramie leaves
-Net volume: 75gr/cake
- Cassava starch, clean water, diameter, green bean, vegetable oil, coconut fiber, emulsifies (1414), synthetic flavorings, synthetic colorings, preserves (202, 211).
- Main quality targets: H/l gluxit ≥ 30%, H/l sugar total ≥ 10 %
- Store in a cool, dry place
Production date/Expiry date: Printed on product packaging: 8 days from the production date.
Instructions for use:
The cake is instant and when peeling, the cake should be eaten immediately. Avoiding long exposure in the air, which will affect the quality of the cake.
The cake is produced and distributed by Bao Minh Confectionary Joint Stock Company.
Bao Minh Confectionary Joint Stock Company- Preserving the essence of Vietnam
Hotline: 1900.636.443 (volume orders)
Product Introduction Shop: 12 Hang Than street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi